Psychiatry Locum Jobs at their Best!
Do you hold a FRANZCP qualification? If so, we’d love to have you on our team! AUSSTAT is seeking experienced doctors to fill Psychiatrist jobs in Australia. Regardless of whether you’re looking for the occasional one-off job, or are looking to generate income while on holiday, AUSSTAT has the perfect assignment for you! We vet all of the Psychiatrist jobs we offer, guaranteeing that you’ll find a job that fits your lifestyle AND your expectations.
AUSSTAT offers seasoned Psychiatrists the opportunity to work in a multitude of settings, from rural practices to urban hospitals. We bring to the table over 19 years of industry experience, as well as a reputation of unparalleled service for our locum Psychiatrists and other practitioners. Regardless of where you are in your career, we will help you find the right fit and the best pay — all with our unwavering support.
Curious to Check Out our Psychiatrist Opportunities?
Rates? We pay no less than AUD2,000 a day, ensuring you are receiving one of the highest locum Psychiatrist compensations.
We want to make sure your experience is nothing but the best, which is why we offer lots of great benefits, including:
- A full range of services. This includes registration assistance, administrative support with paperwork and logistics which ultimately saves you time.
- Careful matching of assignments. We take into account all of the items on your wish list, then match you up with the ideal jobs for your skill set and career goals. Don’t take just any job, take the one that is right for you.
- Direct payment and invoicing services. In most cases, we are able to offer fortnightly direct payments and invoicing to make your life easier and your bank balance happier.
- The most vast network. AUSSTAT is the most established, not to mention the largest locum network in Australasia, ensuring we have access to the greatest number of jobs, better hospital relationships and best terms for your next locum.
- Free services for candidates. Candidates working through AUSSTAT aren’t charged a dime to become part of our team of locum consultants and with the value we add, it is well worth your time.
- Professional ethical approach to medical recruitment.
AUSSTAT – Where You Find More Value
Once registered, we will work closely with you to secure the best placements for your career path and lifestyle choices. With dedicated locum account managers, an online secure portal for 24/7 access and automated job alerts you will never miss an opportunity or have to deal with a problem by yourself again. Our industry experience and relationships allow us to share our vast knowledge of vacancies, working conditions, locations, accommodation and work environments. Our administrative support and troubleshooting are second to none, and our services are free to candidates.
Let’s Get Started!
If you choose to register now, you can start receiving the best Psychiatrist jobs in Australia. In addition to great job opportunities, you gain access to our committed team of professionals whose only concern is your success. We want to ensure that your wish list is fulfilled to the best of our ability and that your locuming experience is second-to-none. Our VIP service ensures great one-on-one support, priority job access and unparalleled representation which will add real value to your career and lifestyle goals.
If you’d like to learn more about working with us as a Psychiatrist, give us a call today. We’re here for you and your continued success.
Talk to Michelle Barrow1800 422 966 (ext 931)
OR REGISTER BELOW
Register for Hot Job Alerts
Why choose us!
Outstanding service is the main driver behind our committed and dedicated team. We work towards providing medical professionals the jobs they seek and ensuring the hospitals and clinics get the best people with the right skills and attitudes. We proudly provide superior service you won’t find anywhere else. Once laborious and tedious, paperwork hassles are now minimised with our full administrative service. Register today to discover the many ways we prove the strengths and benefits of our service.