General Medicine Consultants – Locum Time is Better Than Ever
AUSSTAT is seeking top-notch FRACP general medicine-qualified and subspecialty doctors to fill the best local Australian general medicine jobs now. Not only are we looking for locum general medicine doctors; we’re also seeking practitioners that work in the subspecialties, including cardiology, neurology, nephrology, gastroenterology, geriatrics, rheumatology, infectious diseases, oncology, rehabilitation medicine and haemotology.
We can simplify your general medicine job search! With over 19 years in the field, we have both the largest network of jobs and the experience and knowledge to provide you with personalised service that is unparalleled in the industry. AUSSTAT will bring you the best opportunities, carefully matching them to your skills and preferences.
Experience the Unique Value of AUSSTAT Locums
- Opportunity to work in a teaching hospital. Training hospitals offering general medicine jobs in Australia need seasoned doctors with diverse backgrounds to share their knowledge and experience.
- Rural assignments. Consider some of the highly fulfilling locum general medicine specialist jobs for rural and remote locations, where you will have the opportunity to work with indigenous communities, making a big difference in underserved communities.
- Excellent compensation. AUSSTAT offers great pay rates so you don’t have to compromise your own financial well-being to practice medicine the way you want to. Regular direct payment to your account is also a plus.
- Make it a working holiday. Opportunities exist so you don’t have to leave your family at home. Bring them and enjoy your downtime with your favourite people in a new and exciting location.
- Stellar support. We have first-hand experience with all of the clinics and hospitals we work with, giving us the ability to provide you with an inside look before you even step foot into a facility. AUSSTAT will help you with any necessary paperwork, including AHPRA registration, ensuring you’re ready to hit the ground running in your General Medicine jobs. Other questions or issues? We’re here to help you with those too.
You’re always helping others — it’s our turn to help you!
No matter what stage you’re at in your career, whether just starting out or a seasoned professional general medicine consultant, we can offer you fulfilling work, career advancement opportunities, collaboration with like-minded health professionals and great compensation. We’re here to help you succeed!
Our VIP service ensures great one-on-one support, priority job access and unparalleled representation which will add real value to your career and lifestyle goals.
Would you like more information? Contact Michelle now or get started right away by Registering for Hot Jobs Alerts for General Medicine Consultants!
Talk to Michelle Barrow1800 422 966 (ext 931)
OR REGISTER BELOW
Register for Hot Job Alerts
Why choose us!
Outstanding service is the main driver behind our committed and dedicated team. We work towards providing medical professionals the jobs they seek and ensuring the hospitals and clinics get the best people with the right skills and attitudes. We proudly provide superior service you won’t find anywhere else. Once laborious and tedious, paperwork hassles are now minimised with our full administrative service. Register today to discover the many ways we prove the strengths and benefits of our service.